What jobs pay the most at entry-level?
The highest paying entry-level jobs
- Social Media Manager. Annual salary: $77,500.
- Software Developer. Annual salary: $107,500.
- Human Resource Associate. Annual salary: $73,500.
- Executive Assistant. Annual salary: $70,000.
- Marketing Associate. Annual salary: $76,500.
- Sales Representative.
- Database Analyst.
What are fun jobs that pay well?
Here are a few options to consider if you want a fun job:
- Artist. Average Base Pay: $41,897 per year.
- Voice-over artist. Average Base Pay: $41,897 per year.
- Broadcast journalist. Average Base Pay: $44,477 per year.
- Chef. Average Base Pay: $44,549 per year.
- Event planner.
- Social media manager.
- Web designer.
- Video game designer.
What is the best place to work part time?
Best Part Time Jobs With Benefits
- Aerotek. This national temp agency offers generous medical benefits to its contracted workers who put in at least 20 hours per week.
- Cost Plus World Market.
- Home Depot.
- JP Morgan Chase.
How do I get my first job with no experience?
How to get a job with no experience
- Highlight your transferable experience.
- Emphasize your soft skills.
- Build a network.
- Take lower-paid or unpaid opportunities.
- Be clear about your motivation.
- Do it on your own.
- Find your own way into the career.
- Go back to school.
What are the best part time entry level jobs?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract. You will be assisting customers taking inbound calls for fortune 500 companies. High school or equivalent (Required). #1 – Online Marketing – Social Media*. Develop a strategy that allows you to efficiently find quality IG influencers & YouTubers. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Where can I find a part time job?
There are also many traditionally full-time positions that employers might be looking to fill part-time. You can find these jobs by filtering by “part time” on the left-hand side of the Indeed.com search results. 1. Customer service representative Job duties: Communicate with customers on behalf of a company.
What’s the average salary for a part time job?
Here are 20 part-time jobs that pay well. Average Salary: $11.43 per hour. Job Duties: Deliver a high level of customer service and maintain a safe environment. Keep bar area clean and maintain an accurate cash drawer.
Are there any entry level jobs near me?
We pay weekly, provide benefits, and are looking to hire this week.Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting Metro Systems Inc is an IT recruiting and staffing firm, seeking Recruiting and Sales Professionals! MSI is recognized for providing unlimited personal, professional and financial rewards for its