What is the theme for 10th anniversary?
Anniversary Gifts by Year
|Anniversary Year||Traditional Gift Theme||Colour|
|10 10th Anniversary View Gift Ideas||Aluminum (US); Tin (US & UK)||Silver; Blue|
|11 11th Anniversary View Gift Ideas||Steel||Turquoise|
|12 12th Anniversary View Gift Ideas||Home Décor (US) Linen; Silk (UK)||Oyster-White|
|13 13th Anniversary View Gift Ideas||Lace||White|
What is the tenth wedding anniversary symbol?
What is the modern symbol for 10 year anniversaries? The modern gift for 10 year anniversaries is diamond, representing the beauty and strength of your love, and the value of your lasting relationship.
How do you plan a 10 year anniversary party?
- Step 1: Set a Date and Time.
- Step 2: Choose a Location.
- Step 3: Choose an Anniversary Party Theme.
- Step 4: Send Out Anniversary Party Invitations.
- Step 5: Plan Out Food and Drinks.
- Step 6: Plan Out Anniversary Party Decoration Ideas.
- Step 7: Choose Entertainment.
- Step 8: Book a Photographer.
How do you celebrate 10th year anniversary?
How to Celebrate the Tenth Anniversary of a Small Business
- Create a Timeline. Use your company’s history, product rollouts and photos to create a timeline that progresses through the 10 years your company has been in business.
- Host a Party.
- Set the Price.
- Feature a Giveaway.
- Give Tin or Aluminum.
- Focus on Employees.
What is a 10 year anniversary gift?
A 10th wedding anniversary gift is, traditionally, made of tin or aluminum. Tin was traditionally used to store and preserve things, so honoring a decade of love with the material has long been apropos.
What is the modern 10th anniversary gift?
The other upside is that the modern gift material for the 10th anniversary is diamond, which definitely feels glamorous. Scoring a perfect 10 on the Mohs scale, it’s the hardest natural material in the world. With that in mind, it makes sense that this durable gemstone should symbolize 10 years of marriage.