Is the Body Shop Vitamin C range Any Good?
Out of all seven of The Body Shop Vitamin C products, the best seller is Vitamin C Glow Boosting Microdermabrasion Exfoliator. With 231 reviews, this product has received an impressive average of 4.8 out of 5 stars. Reviewers comment that this product is an excellent exfoliator and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
Does Body Shop have vitamin C serum?
Vitamin c serum is one of the best product from body shop. It boost your skin smooth and bright.
How do you use vitamin C at the body shop?
How to use
- Squirt two pumps of our Vitamin C Liquid Peel onto your fingertips and massage into clean, dry skin.
- Continue the fun of massaging it in for 20 seconds until soft, squidgy noodles start to form and peel off.
- Rinse it all away for the most refreshing feeling.
- Pop this on 2-3 times a week for best results.
Is Body Shop Vitamin C serum good for oily skin?
My Experience with The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost: Texture-wise, it is a light gel which targets dull skin to create a radiant glow and smooth touch. Overall, I think this is good as a makeup base, but surely not for oily and acne-prone skin, having pimple is simply not worth it.
What does the Body Shop Vitamin C serum do?
It’s an ideal skin pick me up to enhance your glow. Contains Amazonian Camu berry which is known to have one of the highest contents of Vitamin C in nature. Antioxident Vitamin C encourages production of collagen, improves elasticity and protects against damaging environmental aggressors.
Which Vitamin C serum is best?
10 Best Vitamin C Serum In India 2021
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Vitamin C Serum.
- Garnier Light Complete VITAMIN C Booster Face Serum.
- Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face.
- Biotique Vitamin C Serum.
- BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner.
Which is the best Vitamin C serum in India?
Best Vitamin C Serum In India
- St. Botanica Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum.
- Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Vit C Serum.
- Jeva Anti Aging & Brightening Serum.
- Neemli Naturals Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Serum.
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost.
- Khadi Global Vit-C Serum.
- Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Serum.
Is it bad to put vitamin C on your face?
1. It’s safe for most skin types. Vitamin C has an excellent safety profile . Most people can use topical vitamin C for an extended period of time without experiencing any adverse reactions.
What percent of vitamin C serum is best?
Vitamin C concentration For a vitamin C serum to be effective, it should ideally have a concentration between eight and 20 percent. The higher the concentration, the more potent it is. Serums with vitamin C concentrations below eight percent are ineffective, while above 20 percent, their effectiveness tapers off.