How do you wish newly married?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
Do you say best wishes for a wedding?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal. To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
What do you say in a wedding wish?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you congratulate someone for getting married?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
How do you wish a newly engaged couple?
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple.
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom!
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
How do you say congratulations and best wishes?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What are the best wedding wishes?
Examples: “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”. “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”. “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”. “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”. “May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”.
What are some good quotes about marriage?
Quotes About Marriage Robert C. Lyndon B. Pearl S. Rainer Maria Rilke: “A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude.” Simone Signoret: “Chains do not hold a marriage together. Socrates: “My advice to you is to get married.
How do you wish someone a happy marriage?
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. When attending a wedding, it is always appropriate to send warm wishes to the couple by congratulating them and wishing them luck in their future. A simple letter, note or a matching watch for the couple can be a nice way to congratulate them on their marriage even if you cannot attend the festivities.