How do I set up SFU on my iPhone?
How do I set up SFU on my iPhone?
iOS device setup steps
- In the Settings app, scroll down and select Accounts and Passwords.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your SFU email.
- Select Sign In to confirm that you would like to sign in using Microsoft Exchange.
- Wait for SFU Mail to verify your SFU credentials.
How do I link my SFU email to Gmail?
Android device setup steps
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Accounts.
- Under Accounts, select Add Account.
- Select Exchange as the account you want to add on your device.
- Enter your SFU email and press Next.
- Enter your SFU password and press Next.
- You will be asked to send account information, select OK.
Is there an app for SFU mail?
You can access the mobile Outlook Web App (OWA) through the browser of any touch device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, Android).
How do I access my SFU email?
Log into the Outlook Web App by entering mail.sfu.ca into the address bar of the browser of your choosing.
- Type mail.sfu.ca into your browser’s address bar.
- Sign in using your SFU computing ID and password.
What is computing ID SFU?
What is a SFU computing ID? This is the user name and password used to access SFU campus systems such as email. Your user name is the first part of your email address, without the “@sfu”.
How long does SFU email last?
Your SFU email account will remain active for one year from the end of the last semester in which you were registered for classes. You’ll receive an email from SFU IT Services four weeks prior to your account expiring, and a second notice two weeks prior to the expiry date.
How do I add SFU email to Apple Mail?
- On your machine, find the Apple Mail application and open it.
- Enter your name and SFU credentials and click Sign In.
- Select the applications that you would like to synchronize your SFU Mail account with, then click Done.
What is my SFU email address?
All SFU accounts have a primary email address (formatted as [email protected]) as well as one or more email aliases (commonly formatted as [email protected]).
How do I find my SFU ID?
To get your SFU ID card, you must present one of the following valid photo IDs with your full name and date of birth in English (please note, expired documents will be rejected): Passport – must include a signed signature page. Birth certificate* Driver’s licence.
How do I find my UVA ID?
Your University ID is a 9-digit number, sometimes listed on your UVA ID card. Log in to the Indentity and Access Management Portal to view your University ID.
How can I access my SFU email on my phone?
All users can access their SFU email, calendars, and contacts through their mobile devices (i.e., phones and tablet devices). For optimal user experience on iPhone and Android devices, connect using ActiveSync instead of IMAP.
How can I Sync my Calendar to my Android phone?
If you want to sync reminders and calendars between iOS and Android, just use the Google Calendar app for everything. All you have to do is sign in and it’s all there. You may have to mess with your sync settings, but that’s about it.
Is there a way to sync reminders between iPhone and Android?
Apple does let you sync Reminders with other accounts, but your options are pretty much everything but Google (who’da thunk?!). If you want to sync reminders and calendars between iOS and Android, just use the Google Calendar app for everything. All you have to do is sign in and it’s all there.
How do I add a Google Calendar to my iPhone?
Tap the switch next to an account if you already use Google accounts on your iPhone or iPad. Otherwise, tap Add a Google account and sign in. Tap Get Started. Google Calendar will load all existing events for that account. Tap the add button in the bottom right corner of your screen.