How do I configure Outlook 2010 for Gmail POP3?
Setting up Outlook 2010 to work with Gmail – POP3
- Go to email.
- Sign in to your web-based email account.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP link.
- Select Enable POP for all mail or Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.
How can I configure my Gmail account in Outlook?
Add a Gmail account to Outlook
- Select File > Add Account.
- Enter your email address and click Connect.
- Outlook will launch a Gmail window that asks for your password.
- If you have previously enabled 2-factor authentication for Gmail, you’ll be prompted to enter the code sent to your mobile device.
How do I setup my email on Outlook 2010?
Step by Step Walkthrough (POP)
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Select Info.
- Click Add Account.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
- Click Next.
- Select Internet Email.
- Click Next.
Can I use my Outlook email on Gmail?
Not to worry: Outlook can be configured to work with Gmail. But before you can configure Outlook to work with Gmail, you must configure Gmail to work with Outlook. To do that, you must enable the IMAP protocol for your Gmail account. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP to bring up the POP and IMAP settings.
How do I connect my Gmail to Outlook?
How to Access Gmail With Outlook
- Open Outlook and go to File.
- Select Add Account. The Add Account window opens.
- In the Email Address text box, enter your Gmail email address.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your Gmail password, then select Connect.
- Wait while Outlook connects with your Gmail account.
How do I Change my Gmail account settings?
Open the Gmail application and click the three-line menu icon in the top left-hand corner. Next, select Settings from the bottom of the menu and then choose the account you want to change. Click Manage your Google account, followed by the Menu button and then Security. Alternatively, you can scroll along the top menu and tap the same option.
What are IMAP settings for Gmail?
Go to Gmail and click on Sign In. You will see Sign in page where you need to enter your Gmail ID and password:
What are Gmail settings?
Gmail Settings. You can access settings for the Gmail app and for your individual Gmail accounts from the Gmail Settings menu. From home, tap Apps > Google > Gmail . The Primary Inbox opens. Tap Menu > Settings . Tap General settings to access settings for all accounts, or tap an account name to configure settings for a specific Gmail account.
What is the Gmail Outlook server?
The Gmail pop server is the email server that Outlook Express will contact in order to retrieve messages that others have sent to you. The Gmail smtp server is the server that Outlook Express will use to deliver your outgoing messages on the internet, so that they can be routed to your correspondent.