How do I add widgets to my lock screen S4?
If you have a Galaxy S4, here’s how to add widgets to your lock screen.
- Navigate to the settings menu.
- Select the My device tab.
- Tap Lock Screen.
- Check the box for Multiple Widgets to allow you to add widgets on your lock screen.
- Bring up your lock screen.
- Swipe or drag the clock widget sideways.
How do I change the lock screen on my Galaxy S4?
How to change the home screen and lock screen wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Press and hold your finger on a clear area of the home screen for a moment.
- Tap Set wallpaper on the pop-up window that appears.
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen as desired.
- Tap your wallpaper source.
Can you put widgets on your lock screen?
Go to Settings > Security & screen lock and check Enable widgets. To add lock screen widgets: Swipe right from the left edge of the lock screen until you see a large plus icon.
How do I get lock screen widgets?
To add a lock screen widget, touch the large plus icon on the lock screen. If you don’t see that icon, swipe the lock screen left or right. From the displayed list, choose a widget to add, such as Calendar, Gmail, Digital Clock, or other widgets.
How do I change lock screen widgets?
Add lock screen widgets
- Swipe right from the left edge of the lock screen until you see a large plus icon.
- Touch the plus icon. If prompted, enter your PIN, pattern or password. A list of widgets appears.
- Touch the widget you want to add.
- To resize a widget, drag the bottom down to expand it or up to reduce it.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung?
Specifically, you can boot your Samsung device into Android Safe Mode.
- Open up the Power menu from the lock screen and press and hold the “Power Off” option.
- It will ask if you want to boot in safe mode.
- Once the process finishes, it will temporarily disable the lock screen activated by the third-party app.
How to add a widget to lock screen on the Galaxy S4?
The Galaxy S4 supports up to six lock screens, each with one widget. Tap the Plus tile that appears on an empty lock screen. If you don’t come across a plus sign, that screen has been used for a widget. Keep swiping sideways till you see a Plus like the one below. You will see a list of widgets you can add to the page.
Where is the clock widget on the Galaxy S4?
Swipe or drag the clock widget sideways. You should see a second window come into view. A lock icon and dots should appear at the bottom of your home screen to indicate which lock screen you are on. The Galaxy S4 supports up to six lock screens, each with one widget.
How to search widgets on Samsung Galaxy S4?
To do this: Go to your Home screen Tap on the Apps icon on the lower-right part of your Home screen Tap on the Widgets Tab Tap on the Menu Key Tap on Search Start searching You have just learned how to add a search box in the widget page of your Galaxy S4.
How to use visihow on Samsung Galaxy S4?
1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles