How can I delete a page in Word 2010?
Method 1: Use your Backspace key Click on the very bottom-right corner of the page that you want to delete. Doing so will bring the text cursor to the very end of that page. Press the Backspace key on your keyboard and keep it pressed until everything on the target page is deleted.
How do I remove a section break next page in word?
Removing a Section Break: Next, Even or Odd Page
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph section, click SHOW/HIDE ¶
- Place your insertion point just before the section break.
- Press [Delete]
How do I delete multiple pages in a word document?
1. How to Delete Extra Pages in Word (Blank Pages)
- Open the Word document which you want to remove the excessive page from the end of the content.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl + End buttons at the same time.
- Now just long-press the Backspace button for a while, then the excessive page will be removed from your Word.
How do you delete multiple blank pages in Word?
Method 2: Delete Several Continuous Blank Pages
- Click at the beginning of the unwanted blank pages, hold down the “Shift” key, then scroll down and click at the end of these blank pages.
- When you’re comfortable that you want to delete the selected blank pages, press “Delete” key on your keyboard.
How do you remove pages from word template?
Select “Remove Page” from the drop down menu. To delete the page, select Insert from the menu bar, and select Remove Page from the drop down menu. Useful Tips. You can use the same process to remove pages from any multi-page template in Microsoft Word.
How do you delete a Word document page?
The most simple way to delete a page in Word is to put your cursor at the very end of the document, after any full stops or pictures, and press Delete or backspace. This will pull up all the blank space and eventually remove the final page completely.
How do you delete an extra sheet in word?
The most basic solution: go to your unwanted blank page, click as close to the bottom of the page as you can get, and press your backspace key until the page is removed. Go to the VIEW tab, select Navigation Pane in the Show section, select the blank page thumbnail in the left panel, and press your delete key until it is removed.