Does 6000CD have aux?
If you have an aux connection you would see it on the left side of your glove box. There is a push out panel on the left side for fitting an airbag deactivation switch and to the right of it is a recessed flat piece which is where the aux socket would be.
Is my PHONE compatible with Ford SYNC?
All you need is a Bluetooth connection and the ability to access that Bluetooth pairing connectivity on the device. Whether you have an iPhone, an Android, a Windows phone, a BlackBerry or really any other type of smartphone, the Ford Sync system should work just fine.
How do I connect my phone to my Ford?
- Turn on your phone and enable Bluetooth.
- Press Add Device on your vehicle touchscreen (If you’ve already paired a phone, SYNC displays the name of that device.
- Scan for devices on your phone until SYNC is found.
- Select SYNC on your phone, which will then display a six-digit PIN.
How do I pair my phone to my Ford?
How to Pair Phones with Ford SYNC?
- Make sure your phone is compatible with Ford’s SYNC System.
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to allow SYNC to detect your phone.
- On the SYNC screen press the Phone button to display the phone menu.
- SYNC will prompt “Press OK to begin pairing device,” Press OK.
What is the code for the Ford 6000cd?
The code query would pop up on the phone (not the radio), the code is “0000”. Maybe the list of bonded phones is already full, and you need to delete it (via voice control).
Why does my Ford 6000cd not have Bluetooth?
Easy answer is- If you don’t have a voice button on the radio stalk and a small round grille near the courtesy light then you don’t have bluetooth fitted. Also if when you press the phone logo buttons on the radio and it just mutes then that’s another pointer.
How to connect Ford 6000cd to your phone?
On my iPhone’s bluetooth it finds ford audio system but doesn’t seem to connect. No code comes up on the radio to type in. It does not have an advanced menu option in the menu settings to turn the bt on or off. Please help. Thanks in advance. More sharing options… The code query would pop up on the phone (not the radio), the code is “0000”.
Can a Ford Focus connect to an iPhone?
Could someone please help, I recently bought a second hand ford focus 2006. It has the above radio system but I am having trouble connecting my iPhone. On my iPhone’s bluetooth it finds ford audio system but doesn’t seem to connect. No code comes up on the radio to type in.