Can I Unlock iPhone through iTunes?
If you know the iPhone passcode and have backed it up recently, you can simply unlock the device with iTunes though it requires a restore: Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer.
How do I force iTunes to unlock a locked iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or Itunes?
Solution 2. Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode or iTunes via iCloud
- Visit iCloud.com on your computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID used on your locked iPhone.
- From the main page of icloud.com, choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Restore.”
- Choose the latest backup you made and click “Restore.”
- Open iCloud.com from a browser.
How do I reset my iPhone without a computer or Itunes password?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I unlock my iPhone with iTunes?
If the iPhone successfully gets into recovery mode, you are going to see the iTunes logo on your iPhone screen; Step 3: Then, iTunes will pop up a window to ask if you want to either update iPhone or restore iPhone. For unlocking iPhone screen lock, please choose “Restore”.
How do I get my iPhone unlocked from my carrier?
Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete. Contact your carrier to check the status of your unlock request. After your carrier confirms that they unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below.
How do I connect my iPhone to iTunes?
Step 1: To begin with, open iTunes and use an original USB cable to connect your iPhone with the trusted computer; Step 2 : When iTunes successfully detects the device, click an iPhone icon and then choose “Summary” option;
Do you need to reset your passcode to unlock your iPhone?
Unlocking your iPhone means that you can use it with different carriers. To contact your carrier and unlock your iPhone, use these steps. If you don’t want to switch carriers and your device is locked because you forgot the passcode, then you don’t need to use the steps in this article. Learn how to reset your passcode.