Who was the most famous lover in history?
The 20 Greatest Real Life Love Stories from History
- Paris and Helen. Getty.
- Cleopatra and Mark Antony. Getty.
- Hadrian and Antinous. Getty.
- Henry II and Rosamund Clifford. Getty.
- Dante and Beatrice. Getty.
- Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII. Getty.
- Louis XV of France and Madame de Pompadour. Getty.
- John and Abigail Adams. Getty.
What is the greatest love story of all time?
1. “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Brontë This timeless love story takes us back to 1802, at a remote farmhouse in the Yorkshire moorlands dubbed Wuthering Heights. Our leading man Heathcliff grows to become best friends with his adopted sister, Catherine, also his life-long crush.
Who are some famous people that had love affairs?
During this time, the private relationship between two of Hollywood’s biggest stars made for some incredible gossip. In 1945, Bogart and Methot divorced, and Bogart and Bacall married. Before the film Dangerous Liaisons, John Malkovich was dedicated to the theater stage.
Who are the most famous love stories in history?
The 20 Greatest Real Life Love Stories from History. 1 Hadrian and Antinous. Getty. 2 Dante and Beatrice. Getty. 3 John and Abigail Adams. Getty. 4 Mary Godwin Shelley and Percy Shelley. Getty. 5 John Keats and Fanny Brawne. Getty.
Who are the most scandalous couples in history?
Here are the most scandalous love affairs in history. Today, Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall are remembered as one of Hollywood’s greatest couples, but their coming together wasn’t without at least some victims.
Who was the Empress who had the longest love affair?
Catherine, who would become empress only days later, took a liking to Potemkin, despite the fact that he was obese, vain and missing an eye. But Catherine wasn’t exactly known for being picky about her lovers; she had many, but she undoubtedly showed the longest fidelity to Potemkin.