Who has lost to Mayweather?
24 Years Ago Today: @FloydMayweather’s last loss. A controversial decision in the semis of the 1996 Olympics to Bulgarian Serafim Todorov. Mayweather is 50-0 in his pro career, makes nearly $1 billion. The head of the boxing officials in the Atlanta Olympics was Bulgarian Emil Jetchev.
Who has the best fight against Mayweather?
Floyd Mayweather’s biggest and best boxing fights
- Miguel Cotto (May 2, 2012)
- Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez (September 14, 2013)
- Oscar De La Hoya (May 5, 2007)
- Ricky Hatton (December 8, 2007)
- Manny Pacquiao (May 2, 2015)
Who hit Mayweather the hardest?
1. Jose Luis Castillo I, April 20, 2002. This fight remains the most controversial of Floyd Mayweather’s career. More than a decade after it took place, fans still argue on Internet forums that Jose Luis Castillo deserved the nod over Mayweather in April 2002.
How did Floyd Mayweather win the Castillo fight?
Unfortunately for Castillo though, Floyd Mayweather had improved and easily beat Castillo in a 12-round decision. This time, Mayweather won without as much controversy. That said, Bleacher Report still considered this rematch as one of Mayweather’s toughest fights.
What was the name of Floyd Mayweather’s most controversial fight?
Here’s a look at Floyd Mayweather’s most controversial fight in his professional career. In early 2002, with an undefeated record of 27-0, Mayweather, who had fought and won titles in the 130-pound super featherweight division, challenged Jose Luis Castillo for Castillo’s 135-pound lightweight title, according to BoxRec.
How many rounds did Floyd Mayweather win?
The three judges who were watching the fight all agreed that Mayweather won the first four rounds and that Castillo won the sixth and seventh rounds. Those six other rounds though were up in the air. But, when all their scores were added up, the judges decided in Mayweather’s favor unanimously.