What is there to do in Northern Virginia in December?
12 Holiday Favorites and Celebrations from Northern Virginia…
- Bull Run Festival of Lights holiday drive through display.
- Meadowlark Garden Winter Walk of Lights, Vienna Virginia.
- Mount Vernon by Candlelight courtesy George Washington’s Mount Vernon.
- Christmas Village at Leesburg Animal Park, Virginia.
What is there to do in Northern Virginia in the winter?
WINTER DAY TRIPS & ACTIVITIES IN FAIRFAX COUNTY
- Winter Outdoor Activities. Even though it’s cold, these winter outdoor activities are hot!
- Ice Skating in the Capital Region. Hitting the rink is one of the season’s greatest outdoor activities.
- New Years Eve Celebrations.
- Chinese New Year.
- Outdoor Dining.
What is there to do in Virginia in December?
15 of Virginia’s Best Winter Activities!
- Escape the cold at the Great Wolf Lodge.
- Holiday Home-A-Rama, Hampton Roads, VA.
- Go snow tubing at Massanutten Resort.
- Play laser tag in Skyline in Winchester.
- Putter-a-Round Mini Golf, Harrisonburg, VA.
- Rebounderz, Newport News, VA.
- Join a hockey league at the Ashburn Ice House.
What to do in Virginia when it’s cold?
What is Northern Virginia known for?
Northern Virginia is the economic engine of the Commonwealth of Virginia as well as the entire Washington metropolitan area. In addition to business being driven by the proximity to the federal government, Northern Virginia is known for its entrepreneurial spirit and technology based companies.
Where should I vacation in December?
Best Places to Visit in December
- Rio de Janeiro.
- Hawaii – The Big Island.
- Torres del Paine National Park.
- Quebec City.
- Park City.
Are there any holiday events in Northern Virginia?
While some of our favorite festivals are canceled in 2020, we still found lots of ways to celebrate the season. The annual Fun in Fairfax VA December listing is usually one of our longest event lists of the year. Annual holiday celebrations return to towns, cities, malls, and parks throughout the Northern Virginia region.
What to do in December in Northern Virginia?
2020 December events bring holiday lights, festive photos, Christmas markets, and sparkly displays to Northern Virginia for a month of holiday fun. You’ll also find special outdoor activities at area parks and historic sites along with beautiful fireworks to finish the year in style.
When is the annual fun in Fairfax VA?
The annual Fun in Fairfax VA December listing is usually one of our longest event lists of the year. Annual holiday celebrations return to towns, cities, malls, and parks throughout the Northern Virginia region. Sadly, some of the annual festivals are canceled in 2020.
Where to see Christmas lights in Northern Virginia?
Enjoy old-fashioned family fun at the “Merry Old Town” celebration in Old Town Manassas. Santa can’t visit with children this year but he will still light the tree. Extend your fun with shopping and ice skating in Old Town. Free; 5:15 – 10:00. Find more tree lighting ceremonies in Holiday Lights in the Northern Virginia and Washington DC Area