What are the major exports in Thailand?
Thailand’s Top Exports
- Refined petroleum – $7.84 billion.
- Rice – $5.77 billion.
- Rubber – $4.63 billion.
- Gold – $4.41 billion.
- Diamonds – $1.52 billion.
How do I start an export business in Thailand?
5 Steps To Set Up Your Import – Export Business in Thailand
- Decide What Business Are You Willing To Set Up.
- Get Your Business Registered With The Government.
- Choose A Target Audience.
- Strengthen Your Networking.
- Determine Your Clients Needs And Product Offering.
What is the main business in Bangkok?
Major Industries include: tourism, textiles and garments, agricultural processing, beverages, tobacco, cement, light manufacturing such as jewelry and electric appliances, computers and parts, integrated circuits, furniture, plastics, automobiles and automotive parts.
How do I get a Thai business visa?
How to Apply for a Thailand Business Visa?
- Contact the Embassy or Consulate.
- Collect the required documents for a Thai Business Visa.
- Submit the Thai Business Visa application.
- Wait for the Embassy/Consulate staff to process your visa application.
- Retrieve your passport and documents.
What is Thailand’s number 1 export?
Searchable List of Thailand’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Thai Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|2||Computers, optical readers||$11,692,037,000|
How do I get an export license in Thailand?
How to Obtain an Import/Export License in Thailand
- Step 1 – Register to use e-Customs System.
- Step 2 – Review Controlled Goods.
- Step 3 – Submission and Verification of Declaration.
- Step 4 – Payment of Duties and Taxes.
- Step 5 – Inspection and Release of Cargo.
What are Thailand’s major imports?
Imports The top imports of Thailand are Crude Petroleum ($18.3B), Integrated Circuits ($8.5B), Petroleum Gas ($7.09B), Vehicle Parts ($6.15B), and Gold ($5.12B), importing mostly from China ($45.7B), Japan ($28.9B), United States ($13.7B), Malaysia ($13B), and Singapore ($9.03B).
What are Thailand’s major industries?
What can I import and export to Thailand?
Investors who open a company in Thailand in the import and export business can have a variety of business opportunities as the country is an important exporter, especially for some types of products such as raw sugar, rubber or vehicle parts to name a few.
Who are the major export partners of Thailand?
Thailand exports its goods to the surrounding Asian countries, however, one of its top export partners is the United States. Other include China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Malaysia. Top import partners include China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and the United States.
How does the US market work in Thailand?
Thailand’s mass market is price conscious and generally served by local suppliers and/or low-priced imports. U.S. exporters with products that are competitive for reasons other than price should work with a local partner to undertake an appropriate market entry strategy. High tariffs in many sectors remain an impediment to market access.
What’s the best way to enter the Thai market?
Partnering with a local agent or distributor is the most effective way to enter the Thai market and reach potential Thai buyers. The agent or distributor can facilitate and expedite market entry with their extensive market knowledge and established distribution networks and relationships with key business and government officials.