What are the documents required for EB name transfer?
A list of documents you must have include:
- A government provided identification proof.
- Encumbrance certificate of the property.
- Property tax bill and latest tax payment receipts.
- Copy of the sale deed of the property.
- NOC from the builder for transfer of name on electricity bill.
- Consumer Number.
What is the procedure to change the name in EB card?
How to Change the Name in the Electricity Bill
- Visit the nearby office of the electricity board and request an application form to change the name on the electricity bill (In some cases, you might have to pay for the form)
- Submit the application along with the documents to the authorities of the respective office.
How can I change my name in electricity bill in Chennai?
1. Mitron! Paperwork!
- Copy and original of the payment receipt of last electricity bill.
- Attested copy of the sale deed of the house to prove ownership.
- Copy of last tax receipt.
- Copy of card issued by electricity board.
- An indemnity bond on stamp paper of value INR 80/- (easily sourced from any notary office)
How can I fill my Tneb transfer name?
Documents required for Online application filing of Name Transfer
- Upload the filled and signed required documents to apply name transfer due To Sale/Partition/Settlement/Gift with Consent Letter as follows.
- Form-2 Name Transfer Forms ( refer to Regulation 5 (7))
- Form-4 UNDERTAKING.
How can I check my EB connection name in Tamilnadu?
Visit TANGEDCO’s website www.tangedco.gov.in select bill status, region and enter your service connection number to know the status of billing.
How can I change my name in Patta?
Online Patta Transfer Or Name Change Procedure
- Visit the nearest Taluk or Village Administration Officer’s (VAO) Office.
- Obtain the form for Patta Transfer.
- Fill out the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Submit the same with proper supporting documents.
- Take the final receipt and wait for the process to get done with.
What is the procedure to change the name in electricity bill in Maharashtra?
You can raise request for name change on our online portal: wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss (Select Name Change Option) You also need to upload the photo of necessary documents. If all is ok then Name change will be reflected in next billing cycle.
How can I get new electricity connection in Tamilnadu?
- Select the Application type. Select the type of category you need to apply.
- Select your area and Category.
- Enter your premises details & Load details.
- Upload Required documents.
- Print acknowledgement & Pay.
How can I change my electricity meter from commercial to domestic in Tamilnadu?
court judgement or recent property tax receipt.
- (ii) In case of joint property, certified copies of proof of ownership such as legal heir certificate along with parent documents specified in note (i) above and consent letters from co-owners.
- (iii) If the applicant is not the owner, consent letter from owner in Form No.
How can I check my EB bill?
How to check TNEB Bill Status Online?
- Visit the webpage for TNEB at the TANGEDCO website.
- Find the choice of ‘Billing Services’ at the focal point of the page.
- Under the Billing Services, select the option of ‘Bill Status Menu’.
- Another page will show up with the related fields.
- Enter your service number.
Is Patta Transfer automatically?
With all documents in order, the patta name would automatically be transferred in the Sub-Registrar Office itself; the buyer need not go to the Tahsildar’s office.