Is Midwest Book Review legit?
Established in 1976, the Midwest Book Review is an organization committed to promoting literacy, library usage, and small press publishing. Reviews are posted monthly on their affiliated websites and distributed to libraries, literary websites, databases, and online discussion groups.
How do you get your book reviewed by a newspaper?
How to get major publications to review your book: 10 invaluable tips you’ll wish you had yesterday
- Don’t advertise it as a self-pubbed book.
- Feature stories are better than reviews.
- Join the Independent Book Publisher’s Association.
- Call / email first.
- Don’t give reviewers a reason to disqualify you.
What is blue ink review?
BlueInk Review is the first review service devoted exclusively to reviewing self-published books. With reviews written by well-respected and highly accomplished critics, a BlueInk endorsement is your winning ticket to reader and industry attention.
What companies review books?
The 10 Best Book Review Sites and Book Rating Sites
- Goodreads. Goodreads is arguably the leading online community for book lovers.
- LibraryThing. LibraryThing is the self-proclaimed largest book club in the world.
- Book Riot. Book Riot is a blog.
- Fantasy Book Review.
How much does a Kirkus review cost?
Kirkus Indie Reviews: Kirkus Reviews is a well-established trade book review publication. The standard price for a review is $425, with a turnaround time of seven to nine weeks; an express review, which takes four to six weeks, costs $575.
Where can I send my book to be reviewed?
Here Are Nine of the Best Places to Submit Your Book for Review
- Foreword Indie Reviews. The Foreword Indie offers free reviews, but those are somewhat limited(to 150 per issue) and depend on the quality of the book.
- Readers’ Favorite. A review from Readers’ Favorite offers authors a lot of value.
- Reader Views.
What does blue ink mean?
Most commonly, either blue or black ink is used for signing documents. Blue ink also indicates that the document is an original and not a copy.
What companies do book reviews?
Is BookTrib worth the money?
I highly recommend BookTrib as a ‘minimum investment/maximum return’ vehicle to help authors get their books in front of potential readers. I just read the review of my book and I’m more than just happy – I’m ecstatic! I am very happy I made the decision to use BookTrib, and look forward to many more projects.