How do you delete recent searches on iPhone?
Tap the “Settings” icon on the iPhone home screen. In the Settings menu, select the “Safari” tab. Look for the options that read “Clear History” and “Clear Cookies and Data.” If you want to remove only your recent searches, tap on the “Clear History” button.
How do you delete recent Google searches on iPhone?
Stop saving searches
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Turn on incognito. This also stops recent searches from showing up below the search bar.
How do I completely delete my search history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete my activity?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
How do I clear my history on iPhone 12?
1. Find “Safari”
- Press Settings.
- Press Safari.
- Press Clear History and Website Data.
- Press Clear History and Data.
- Slide your finger upwards starting from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.
How do I permanently delete my safari history?
To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
How do you delete Screen Time history on iPhone?
Whenever you turn on back screen Time on the same device, Data should be clear automatically in just a second. This is Old Ways (iOS 12 Beta), Scroll down the screen till the end then Tap Clear Usage Data. Enter Screen Time Passcode if you ask, then Confirm Clear Usage Data.
How do I remove a website from my Screen Time?
To remove an allowed website, select the website, then click the Remove button below the list. To change a website title and URL, select the website in the list, click the Edit button below the list, edit the title and URL, then click OK.