How do I sign out of Google App?
Sign out options
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose your account.
- At the bottom, tap Remove account.
How do I unlink a game from Google Play?
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I logout of my Gmail on all devices on my phone?
How to Log Out of Gmail on the Mobile Website
- From Gmail.com, in the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the three horizontally stacked lines.
- At the top of the screen, tap your email address.
- On the bottom of the screen, tap Sign out of all accounts.
How can I sign out from Gmail in mobile?
Open the Gmail app on your Android smartphone and tap the Google Profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Tap the “Manage Accounts on This Device” option. This will open the “Accounts” screen in Settings. Tap the Gmail account that you want to log out from.
How do I remove a linked game from Gmail?
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- Go to Delete a Google Service.
- Click Play Games.
- Read the message and confirm by checking Required.
- Click Delete Play Games.
How do I unlink a Google account?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings.
- Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete.
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account.” Tap “Remove account.”
How do I remove a Google account from my smart TV?
Remove a Google account on my Android TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select settings .
- Move down to the Personal category, and select Google.
- Select Remove account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm removal of the account.
How can I see what devices are connected to my Google Account?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security .
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How do I log someone out of my Google Account?
Go to your Google Account (accounts.google.com), go to “Security” and select “Manage Devices” below the “Your Devices” square. Press the three dots on the side of all the devices except for the one you’re using and select “Sign Out.” (It will tell you which device you are currently using.)
How to lock your Google Play Store?
open the Google Play Store app .
How do you restart Google Play Store?
Follow the steps given below on any of the method to get Google Play Store restore on your device. Method 1: Restore Google Play Store by Enabling App Settings. Method 2: Restore Google Play Store by Installing Play Store Apk. Method 3: Restore Google Play Store by Formatting your Device.
What can you do to sign out of Google Play Store?
How to Log out of Google Play on Android Open Settings on your Android. Tap Accounts. Tap Google. Tap the account you want to log out of. Tap ⋮. (more items) See More….
How do you turn on Google Play Store?
Just open Google Play Store and tap the Menu icon present at the top left corner to open the navigational drawer, followed by tapping “Play Protect”. To turn Google Play Protect On or Off, follow the steps: Go to device Settings, followed by Google. Scroll down and tap Security under Google Settings. Tap Google Play Protect.