How do I pay my Maxis bill using CIMB Clicks?
How do I pay bills via CIMB Clicks?
- Login to CIMB Clicks. Go to Pay & Transfer > Pay Bills.
- Enter the Biller Name or Favourite Biller to search for the biller you would like to pay to.
- Select from the list to proceed.
- Enter the rest of the details.
- To confirm the payment, TAC is required.
How can I transfer online in CIMB Clicks?
For open transfer to other bank:
- Select Pay & Transfer > Transfer Money.
- Click on the Search button to enter ‘Recipient Name, Account No. or DuitNow ID’ > Click ‘Proceed’ to continue.
- Select ‘To Other Bank’s or E-Wallet’ as transfer type.
- Select Recipient’s ‘Bank Name’
Is CIMB Clicks safe?
Yes, CIMB Clicks mobile app is built with multiple layers of security. We use the latest encryption technology and security in the application.
What does it mean accepted for processing?
@sweetrenn “Accepted for Processing” shows that it’s still being processed and not cleared yet.
What is biller code name?
Biller Code is a unique number to identify a JomPAY Biller. Ref-1 is a unique number used by your Biller to identify your account. Ref-1 could be either fixed or changeable as required by a Biller.
How can I transfer money from one bank account to another online?
2. How to transfer money from the bank account to another bank account online?
- Open your bank’s website.
- Log in to your credit card account.
- Select the transfer option.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the required details mentioned in the form.
- Follow the prompts to complete transactions.
How can I block my CIMB debit card?
If your card is lost or stolen, please contact our Consumer Contact Centre at +603 6204 7788 so we can deactivate your card. Once your physical card is blocked, payments via the same card on CIMB Pay will also be blocked.
How do you stop a bank transaction?
To stop the next scheduled payment, give your bank the stop payment order at least three business days before the payment is scheduled. You can give the order in person, over the phone or in writing. To stop future payments, you might have to send your bank the stop payment order in writing.
How long does it take for money to be transferred from one bank to another?
Bank to bank transfer times can vary across financial institutions depending on the type of transfer you make. If you’re making a traditional inter-bank transfer it will take 1-3 business days. If you use NPP Faster Payments or a PayID it can be near real-time.
What can I do with CIMB clicks online?
CIMB Clicks is a complete one-stop financial portal, offering online services such as banking, insurance and share trading. Customers may pay bills, enquire balance and conduct a host of financial services transactions. Maintenance Schedule Please take note of the following website maintenance schedule…
How can I auto reload my CIMB account?
Manage your credit top-ups via CIMB Clicks with four convenient options to auto reload. Enjoy mobile banking on-the-go!
Can you call CIMB to request personal details?
CIMB will never call you to request for banking or personal details. If in doubt, call us at +603-6204 7788. Watch video. More security tips