How do I install romexis?
To start the install, first open the Romexis folder within the installer, and run the Setup.exe as an administrator.
- You may encounter this warning message before installing.
- Select “Next” and accept the license terms until you come to this page.
- You may encounter this warning message during installation.
What is romexis?
Planmeca Romexis® is the most powerful dental software platform in the world. It offers a rich selection of tools and features for all needs and specialities. Romexis brings together all Planmeca equipment at a dental clinic – from CAD/CAM technology to imaging devices and dental units.
How do I export images from romexis?
Click on the Patients icon in Romexis to select the volume you want to export. Click on the Export icon shown to bring up the Export dialog box (shown below). Always reset the image before exporting by clicking on the Reset icon shown.
How do I export from planmeca to Dicom?
Open the patient’s CBCT scan in your Planmeca CBCT machine. Hover your mouse over the drop down menu at the top of the screen. Under “Output”, select “Export Volume”.
How do I open romexis viewer?
Opening the case
- Download the Planmeca Romexis Viewer software. DOWNLOAD PLANMECA ROMEXIS VIEWER >
- Extract the contents of the package.
- Open Planmeca Romexis Viewer by double-clicking on either the Windows or macOS application. The software opens and asks for the password for opening the data.
What is planmeca romexis viewer?
Planmeca Romexis Viewer is a flexible way to help specialists and patients examine clinical images. The desktop application is essentially a lightweight version of Romexis and allows those not using the software to view Planmeca 2D and 3D images on their own computers.
How do I export from romexis to Cbct?
How do I save a CBCT from Planmeca Romexis?
- On your Desktop, create a new folder.
- Open your Romexis software, click on the Patients icon, and open the scan of the patient.
- Once the scan is on-screen, click the Output button on the top toolbar and select Export Volume. (
What is romexis viewer?
Romexis Viewer (MAC OS and windows) Romexis is a complete dental imaging software with a wide variety of tools for image viewing, enhancement, measurements, and annotations. Romexis improves the diagnostic value of radiographs and printing, image import and export and DICOM functions are also included.
How do I export from CBCT?
Can you email a CBCT?
If this is the case, your software will probably allow you to create a synthetic cephalogram and panoramic radiograph that can be emailed through a HIPAA-compliant email account. In this case, your software is able to export the CBCT Images in DICOM format (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine).
How large is a CBCT file?
Patient file sizes from various CBCT scanners can range from 5 megabytes (I-CAT®) to 700 megabytes for other systems. Larger file formats demand considerable storage capacity.
How do I send a CBCT file?
Export DICOM from your CBCT
- Export into a folder on the desktop (must be a folder with 100+ .
- Right-click on the folder, rename the patient’s name.
- Right-click again and click “send to compressed zipped folder” for upload.
- If uploading scan appliance and patient scan, place both in the same folder and zip.
How do I install Romexis on my computer?
Enter the IP Address of the computer acting as the Romexis Server into this box. If this is a standalone install (no other computers have Romexis installed) you can leave this at localhost. Select “Next” to move on. 7. Select your language and country on the next 2 pages and wait for the software to install.
Which is the user manual for Planmeca Romexis?
Associated Documentation Planmeca Romexis User’s Manual (publication number 10014593). Throughout the documentation, important notes and items of interest are formatted like this example. Some of the screenshots may have been taken in earlier software versions and may not exactly match your screen.
How does Romexis work in a dental clinic?
Romexis brings together all Planmeca equipment at a dental clinic – from CAD/CAM technology to imaging devices and dental units. The Romexis software allows capturing, viewing and processing all types of data in the same system – with all 2D and 3D images and CAD/CAM cases in the same database.
Do you need to log action in Romexis?
When accountability is needed, it is good to know that security is also far from an afterthought for us – it is possible to require every action in the software to be authorised and logged. Romexis scales to your needs – from a single-chair clinic to a large hospital or group practice.