How do I fix YouTube gone wrong iOS?
Here are some steps you can take to try to fix the error:
- Make sure your phone isn’t on airplane mode .
- Connect to Wi-Fi, LTE, or 3G (if available).
- Restart the app.
- Try viewing the video on a different device.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version of the YouTube app.
- Update your operating system.
Why does YouTube keep saying something went wrong iPhone?
However, if YouTube isn’t down, the “Something went wrong Tap to retry” error is most likely caused by a network issue. iPhone users tend to encounter this issue more than Android users. If you’re having issues with the YouTube app, you can try force restarting your device and see whether that solves the issue.
How do you fix error 53 on iPhone?
How to fix Error 53 if you’re affected
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Force-restart your device.
- Try to restore your device again.
- If you still see error 53 when you try to restore your device, contact Apple Support. If the restore won’t finish and you see a different error code, learn what to do.
What does an apple Error 54 mean?
When you try to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your computer, you might see an alert message that says: “The iPhone [device name] cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (-54).” This can happen if a file on your computer or iOS or iPadOS device is locked. Click OK to continue the sync.
How do I fix Bluetooth Error 54?
(Code 54)….Uninstall the device using Device Manager, and then pair it to the computer to reinstall the driver.
- Open Device Manager, and then click the arrow next to Bluetooth to view the currently installed devices.
- In Device Manager, right-click the device you are trying to pair, and then click Uninstall device.
How do I clear YouTube cache iOS?
In the Chrome app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there’s a check mark next to “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cached Images and Files.”
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Why is YouTube saying something went wrong Try again?
The error message “Oops, something went wrong” on YouTube indicates that your device is struggling to connect with YouTube’s servers. This is due to a faulty network connection or a problem on YouTube’s end. Check YouTube’s Servers.
How do I clear YouTube cache IOS?
What was Error 53?
The time has come for Apple to pay for the infamous Error 53 that bricked iPhones and iPads taken to a third party for repairs. Apple explained the message as a security measure to protect the iPhone’s fingerprint sensor from exploitation. It released an iOS 9.2.
Why do I get an error 54 on iTunes?
An unknown error occurred (-54)”. When using iTunes to backup, restore or sync your iPhone iPad, you may face a lot of issues, such as iTunes error 14, 50, 39 and 54. When syncing songs/pictures or something on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iTunes, you may encounter this iTunes sync error (-54) problem that stop you from transferring.
When do you see error-54 when you sync with?
An unknown error occurred (-54).” This can happen if a file on your computer or iOS or iPadOS device is locked. Click OK to continue the sync. If your content doesn’t sync, here’s what to do: Restart your computer and your iOS or iPadOS device.
Why is my YouTube app not working on my iPhone?
This could include problems such as a frozen screen, crashed app, no sound, bad service, bluetooth and wi-fi problems. Just like when you restart your computer or laptop, this fix works in the exact same way to eliminate any temporary glitches.
Can you sign in to YouTube on iPhone 4?
To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Hello – I can’t sign in to the youtube app on my iphone 4; however, I can sign in to youtube from safari on the same iphone. I have gone through all the 2-step verification stuff and created an application specific password multiple times without success.