How do I create a NetRestore image?
Create a NetRestore Image Click Next until you get to the System Configuration window. Type NetRestore Client in the System Configuration window. Click Next until you get to the Image Settings window. Type NetRestore for NetInstall Primer in the Network Disk field, make not other changes and click Next.
How do I create a NetInstall image on a Mac?
The first step in this process is selecting the source you want to create the image from.
- Click the Source menu.
- Select Install OS X El Capitan from the Source menu.
- Click Next.
- Click the radio button next to NetInstall Image.
- Click Next.
- Click the Agree button.
- Click Next until you see Image Settings.
How to use NetBoot mac?
To start your Mac using your NetBoot image:
- Restart your Mac while holding down the Option key. Holding down the Option key reveals all the drives, including NetInstall images, available for your Mac to startup from.
- Use the arrow keys to select your NetBoot image.
- Press the return key.
How do I set up Netinstall?
Connect your device to your computer using an Ethernet cable directly (without any other devices in-between), plug the Ethernet cable into your device’s Etherboot port. Most commonly, RouterBOARD devices are able to use Netinstall from their first port (Ether1), or from the port marked with “BOOT”.
How do I create a network boot server?
- Step 1: Install and configure DNSMASQ Server.
- Step 2: Install SYSLINUX Bootloaders.
- Step 3: Install TFTP-Server and Populate it with SYSLINUX Bootloaders.
- Step 4: Setup PXE Server Configuration File.
- Step 5: Add CentOS 7 Boot Images to PXE Server.
- Step 6: Create CentOS 7 Local Mirror Installation Source.
How do I reset my Mac desktop to factory settings?
To reset your Mac, first restart your computer. Then press and hold Command + R until you see the Apple logo. Next, go to Disk Utility > View > View all devices, and choose the top drive. Next, click Erase, fill out the required details, and hit Erase again.