How can I break my pattern lock if I forgot it?
Trick #1. Unlock Pattern Lock via Factory Reset
- Switch off your Android handset and wait for some time.
- Now Press ‘+’ volume button and power button at the same time.
- It will open your Android device in Recovery mode.
- Next when you get a list of options, tap on the ‘Wipe Cache Partition To Clean Data’.
How can I bypass pattern lock in Samsung?
As you would already know that all Android devices are connected to a Google account. Therefore, to learn how to unlock pattern lock in Samsung without losing data, tap on the “Forgot Pattern” option on the lock screen. From the available options, choose to reset the lock screen with your Google account.
What is the most common pattern lock?
Here are some of the most common lock pattern habits
- 44% of people usually start their patterns from the top-left corner dot.
- 77% of users started their patterns in one of the corners.
- Most users use only 5 nodes, and a significant amount only used 4.
What is the hardest pattern lock?
5 Most Difficult Pattern Lock Ideas for Android
What is the most common pattern lock on Android?
How can I bypass Samsung pattern lock?
What do I do if I forgot my Samsung pattern lock?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How to unlock Android pattern lock if forgotten?
Here are simple steps on how to unlock Android pattern lock if forgotten using Android Device Manager: Step 1: To commence it, visit the Android Device Manager official website either from your computer or another device. Now, enter account details which you have entered in your Android device.
How can I break pattern lock on my Samsung phone?
Step 1. Boot Android phone into recovery mode to break pattern lock Reset a Locked Samsung phone: Switch off Samsung device > press and hold “Home + Volume up + Power” buttons all together > let go of the buttons when the Logo pops up on the screen > wait for 10-15 seconds to enter Android recovery mode
What to do if you forget the pattern on your Android phone?
Undoubtedly, forgetting pattern lock of an Android device is one of the most annoying situations faced by Android users. Fortunately, there are many ways that Android users can try to unlock their device pattern such as taking the assistance of Google account.
What to do if you forget your lock pattern?
One of the most popular options is the lock pattern, which is exclusive to Android. Instead of typing in a four digit number or password you can simply draw a pattern. It’s an extremely handy way to put a layer of security on your device.