How can I book my train ticket in Mobile?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click on Book Ticket and fill in details for plan my travel.
- Select the train and continue the booking.
- Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
- Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful.
How can I open account in Irctc mobile?
Simple steps to create a new account on IRCTC:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IRCTC, irctc.co.in.
- Step 2: Create a new account for IRCTC registration by entering all the required information.
- Step 3: Click on the IRCTC Sign Up’ link on the Login’ option.
How do I get Irctc user ID?
IRCTC Forgot User ID
- Visit the Goibibo IRCTC Forgot User ID page.
- Fill your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Enter your date of birth as on IRCTC account.
- Click on ‘Request User ID’
- You will receive your IRCTC username on your registered email id.
How do you book train tickets for two people?
- Step 1: Login to URL irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password or download the app of IRCTC.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Plan my journey’ under the option for ‘Train Ticketing’
- Step 3: Select the journey date, train and continue the booking.
- Step 4: Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
What is irctc full form?
Here is a list of some of the most common abbreviations used by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) or the Indian Railways which a passenger must know.
How I get my irctc user ID and password?
Go to the website of IRCTC, select login and click on forgot password for IRCTC password recover. It will then ask you to answer security questions and on answering correctly, you will receive a password to your registered e-mail id. Click on the link provided in the mail to create a new or reset IRCTC password.
How I get my IRCTC user ID and password?
What is IRCTC user ID?
Your user id is XXXXXXXX. Your Password is as you select at the time of registration. Please Click Here to login in your account. You will use this user id and the password given above for all your transaction on www.irctc.co.in.
Can a mobile number be deactivated in IRCTC?
As per my personal experience, IRCTC can deactivate your account but never deactivate or forget the registered mobile number linked to that account. It’s a measure to prevent agents from registering multiple accounts with the same mobile number.
How much is the registration fee for IRCTC in India?
Please note that the Registration fee for International/NRI users is Rs. 100 + GST. Even if you have previously managed to register with an international number, you will be prompted (at your next login) to pay this fee before you can continue using the account. When selecting the country there are two options regarding india.
How many smartphone users are there in Nigeria?
Currently, estimates from different sources put the number of smartphone users in Nigeria at roughly 25 and 40 million. The exact number of users is hard to pin down – however, the data found shows a strong growth outlook for the Nigerian smartphone market with user numbers to at least triple within the next five to six years.
Why is the telecoms industry important to Nigeria?
The country’s telecoms industry also stands to profit from Nigeria’s overall growth due to its contribution to the country’s GDP being steady as of 2012 (7.5 to 10 percent of annual GDP). The dynamic growth of Nigeria’s economy and population is set to impact the development of the country’s mobile market as well.